APACHE LP Trucks
, established in 1989, provides change-over, repair and new LP truck service to the LP Gas industry throughout the United States.
Located in Goldsboro, NC, our manufacturing, assembly and stores are situated in a modern 8000 sq./ft. facility. Our personnel have over 100 years combined experience in the truck assembly and repair business.
Apache LP Trucks fits your budget and desires by providing any combination of service that your company may require. We recognize that organizations have different needs and we can provide the equipment and service to fit those needs.
View video of a sample truck built by Apache LP
Apache LP Trucks maintains facilities and personnel to provide a wide range of services to the LP gas transport industry including:
- New and used vehicles
- All testing required and mandated by federal law
- Transport and bobtail testing, inspection and repair for MC 330 and MC 331 cargo tanks.
- A service shop for all regular maintenance and service:
- Carburetion Repair
- Brake Jobs
- Engine removal (contract build) and replacement
- Transmission and clutch replacement or repair
- Diesel Engine adjustment and repair
- Prompt, Reliable and Courteous Service
- Extensive inventory of parts maintained on site
- Qualified distributor and repair center for Schlumberger/Neptune LP gas products
- Repair center for Hannay Hose Reels, Blackmer, Corken, Fisher and Rego products
We also provide, as a service to our customers, automatic notifications as to when your units require periodic testing. We maintain a database to automatically advise you when your equipment needs Annual (V,K) inspection, Pressure/Internal Inspection (P,I) or 5-year and DOT Chassis inspection.